[AM-Old List] Out of Office AutoReply: Digest for agilemodeling@topica.com, iss
Lavers, Andrew
2004-04-12 10:48:50 UTC
This list is now moving to ***@yahoogroups.com.

Please sign up to the new list as we'll soon shut this one down.

Visit www.agilemodeling.com/feedback.htm for details.
Your opinion counts! We’re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
http://click.topica.com/caab6PibUrKDAbWnbtka/ Val Rad
Andrew Lavers is out on vacation returning Thursday and will read email
infrequently. Please contact Alla Minkoff 212-916-4287 or Ivelisse Dennis
212-916-3526. For emergency mobile # 201-694-1837.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
TIAA-CREF

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
http://click.topica.com/caab7pQbUrKDAbWnbtkf/ GoDaddy