[AM] Article in Intelligent Enterprise magazine regarding Agi le Methodolog
Barr Bill P
2004-03-26 13:47:22 UTC
Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday?
Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free
samples and special offers our members enjoy each and
everyday.
http://click.topica.com/caab3ozbUrKDAbWnbtka/ Ivo Interactive

Obviously, Mr. Hudson has never built a bridge, nor has he done end-to-end
work on many software projects. I'd like to see how a bridge-building team
responded to soil conditions under the abutments changing density on a
quarterly or fiscal-year basis.

That would be fun to watch.

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
http://click.topica.com/caab4CEbUrKDAbWnbtkf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

http://www.topica.com/?p=TEXFOOTER